The R+D+I department is key to the evolution of each of our products. Each piece is submitted to strict quality controls that guaranty the highest safety and performances. Considering the current market trends, Industrias Galfer is moving it current management system ISO 9001 to the new IATF 16949, in order to meet the requirements of the automotive sector and supply its clients more efficiently. Teamwork and collaboration with customers and suppliers is the synergy that allows us to develop new materials and techniques to improve product day after day. As a result, we have achieved great advances that result in patents and remarkable innovations. Our products are approved by the TÜV (KBA 60811 – 61147 – 61148 – 61197). The brake discs “Disc Wave®” is an example of our drive to innovate: product led to excellence that offers the end user a technology taken from the high competition.
Our products have been certified by TÜV (KBA 60811 – 61147 – 61148 – 61197) and the most demanding product standards:
- ABE 60811: Brake pads, Typ 1054
- ABE 61147: Fixed brake discs DISC WAVE ®, Typ W
- ABE 61148: Floating brake discs DISC WAVE ®, Typ FLW
- ABE 61197: Brake pads, Typ 1375
- R90 Genehmigung 01285: Brake pads, Typ GALFER 1045
Our quality assurance system reflects our experience after all these years supplying friction materials to the leading automobiles and motorbikes manufacturers.
MISSION: To offer friction materials and components for comprehensive brake system solutions.
VISION: To become an international benchmark for braking systems.
- INNOVATION: Continual introduction of new technologies to offer improved products to the market.
- ASSURANCE: Offering solutions fitted to our clients needs and to complying with current laws in all our activities, as well as any other agreed requirements related to the management system.
- CONFIDENCE: By means of innovation and implementation of a quality management system based on continual improvement.
- EFFICIENCY: Encouraging teamwork and facilitating direct and customized attention to our clients and complying with all our products specifications.
- SUSTAINABILITY: Respecting the environment and minimizing the environmental impact.
- SAFETY: Investing and training to guarantee the maximum safety and occupational health.
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Ethical and responsible management in all our activities.