A cookie is a small piece of data sent to the user’s computer via their browser when they connect to the Internet and is stored on the computer’s hard drive. Cookies can be used to collect and store data about the user while they are browsing, in order to provide them with the requested services, and are not usually stored (session cookies), or to keep user data for other future services and may be stored for an indefinite period of time (persistent cookies). Cookies may be first-party or third-party.
There are different types of cookies:
- Technical cookies that facilitate user navigation and the use of the different options or services offered by the website such as identifying the session, allowing access to certain areas, handling orders, purchases, form filling, registrations, security, and to facilitate features (videos, social networks, etc.)
- Customisable cookies that allow the user to access the services based on their preferences (language, browser, settings, etc.)
- Analytics cookies that allow the anonymous analysis of the user’s behaviour on the website and the measurement of the user’s activity and to create browser profiles with the aim of improving websites
- Advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the website
- Customised advertising cookies that allow the management of advertising space on the website based on the user’s behaviour and browsing habits, from where it obtains their profile and allows the customisation of the advertising displayed on the user’s browser
GALFER uses technical, customisable and analytics cookies, both first-party and third-party, which under no circumstances process personal data but capture browsing habits for statistical purposes.
Thus, by accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Law on Information Society Services, we have requested your consent for its use.
In any case, we inform you that you may enable or disable these cookies following the instructions of your Internet browser:
- Chrome: Settings -> Show advanced options -> Privacy -> Content settings
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Customised settings
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet options -> Privacy -> Settings
- Safari: Preferences -> Security
- Opera: Tools -> Preferences -> Edit preferences > Cookies
- Edge: Settings -> View advanced settings -> Privacy and services -> Cookies
For more information, see the Help section of your browser or its support pages:
- Chrome: support.google.com
- Firefox: support.mozilla.org
- Internet Explorer: windows.microsoft.com
- Safari: http://www.apple.com
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
- Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy