Jorge Martín in Moto3 (Gresini Racing); Toni Bou in TrialGP and X-Trial (Montesa-Honda); Steve Holcombe in EnduroGP and Enduro3 (Beta Factory); Eero Remes in Enduro2 (TM Racing); Kiara Fontanesi in WMX (Yamaha); Ana Carrasco in WSSP300 (DS Junior Team); Emma Bristow in TrialGP Women (Sherco); and Andrea Verona in Enduro Junior1 (TM Racing) became World Champions. They all have one thing in common: they used GALFER brake components during the 2018 season.
By disciplines, the titles are as follow:
– 4 Enduro world titles: EnduroGP, Enduro3, Enduro2 and Enduro Junior1.
– 2 Speed world titles: Moto3 y WSSP300.
– 3 Trial world titles: TrialGP, X-Trial, and Trial GP Women.
– 1 Motocross world title: WMX.
All GALFER World Champions were awarded at a FIM Awards 2018 ceremony held in Andorra on December, 2nd.
The GALFER representatives also won continental titles, as the two Supercross American Championships won by Jason Anderson (SX450) and Zach Osborne (SX250), and Can Oncü (Red Bull Rookies Cup), Berta Abellan (Trial Women), Xavier Artigas (European Talent Cup), and Henry Jacobi (ADAC MX Masters)
And as for National championships, GALFER riders added 14 more titles in 4 different countries:
– Spain (8 titles): José Butrón (MX1), Iker Larrañaga (MX2), Jaume Betriu (Enduro3), Marc Sans (Enduro Junior), Toni Bou (Trial TR1), Berta Abellán (Trial Women), Pakita Ruiz (Open 600 women) and Adrián Cruces (RFME Moto4)
– Italy (4 titles): Kevin Zannoni (CIV Moto3), Steve Holcombe (Enduro Absoluto), Lorenzo Gandola (Trial TR2) and Davide Soreca (Enduro 300)
– France (1 title): Leo Le Quere (Enduro Junior)
– Germany (1 title): Laurenz Falke (MX 125cc)
Honda HRC, KTM, Beta, Yamaha, TM Racing, Sherco, Husqvarna and Scorpa are among the brands that trusted GALFER for their braking with GALFER Disc Wave®, brake pads and lines manufactured in Granollers (Barcelona, Spain).
For GALFER the best place to test their braking products to offer their end users is competition.
There’s no doubt that 2018 will be another year to remember at GALFER MOTO.